Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List Report Navigation Stopped working in ABAP on Cloud

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

Navigation to Object details page in our list report application stopped working in all the environments.

If I click on Arrow button it stays on the same page and no error in console also. Even Create/Delete operations are also not working.

Thank you

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is your exact environment? You tagged S/4HANA Cloud and BTP ABAP Environment.

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My environment is BTP SAP ABAP on Cloud

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As the BTP ABAP Environment was just recently updated does the issue occur since then?

Please use comments as long as you not provide a solution.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

FrankJentsch
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If the issue is related "only" to the preview in ADT (and not related to a deployed app), please update your ADT version. See also https://answers.sap.com/questions/14007522/odata-v2-ui-navigation-not-working-on-btp-abap-env.html?c...

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

All these application are already deployed on SAP Workzone via Direct URL. Do we need to deploy the application again? Is there any change in the Feapparams after new release?

FrankJentsch
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

In that case - I assume - it is not related to the OData service defined in ABAP Environment. It looks like an issue in the UI / Fiori Elements area. I would not expect that a redeployment will help. In case of a deployment to SAP Workzone, the used UI5 version can be specified. Maybe, the UI5 version number was changed. I recommend to create a ticket. In case of Fiori Elements for OData V2 services on component CA-UI5-ST. In case of V4 on CA-UI5-FE.

Answers (0)