cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login on SCP with user provisioned from Azure AD

lucas_frattini
Explorer

Hi expert,

I've the following problem. I configured the Identity Provisioning with Azure AD as the source system and Identity Authentication Service as the destination system. The job works correctly, since the Azure users are read and replicated in the IAS. When I want to enter an SCP service (for example WebIde), IAS login appears, I wrote the Azure AD user password and I got "login error".

I am doing something wrong?

Kind regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

lucasvaccaro
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Lucas,

You will have to choose Azure as the default Identity Provider for the application that corresponds to the SCP subaccount on your IAS tenant: Choose Default Identity Provider for an Application

Best Regards,
Lucas

lucas_frattini
Explorer

Hi Lucas,

Thanks for your answer. I tried that, although the problem was that I logged in ok, but I didn't get the IAS groups. I solved it by activating the federation. In this case I manage to log in with Azure and obtain the IAS self agregated groups.

Kind regards

lucasvaccaro
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

That's correct. You need to enable federation in order to use the IAS groups, otherwise, the user data from Azure is simply forwarded to the application and the IAS settings are ignored.

Best Regards