cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile view of table (Rows)

Martin_Jaksa
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi. I would like some help regarding Tables.

How can I increase visible rows (of course only data) on mobile screen?

My example is: entering the material with scanner adds new row. That is working just fine on WEBGUI. Even with like 40 or 50 rows, than I can use scroll or page buttons to move across the table up and down.

WebGui:

But on mobile if I enter more than 4 rows, I can see only 4 rows of data, even when the table has more. When I try to scroll, nothing shows. If I change the table to pages, it's still blank.

So I know the max limit of visible rows is set to 13, but why it is stopping at 4 and not showing at all?

Do I need some kind of script to update th

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kmagons
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Martin,

The maxRows property for most classic apps is dynamic, it increases or decreases based on the available browser window size. The more screen real estate is available, the more rows are typically visible.

In SAP Screen Personas, for most of the cases maxRows property can only be reduced. It is only possible to increase the maxRows beyond the default value in Slipstream Engine and only for GuiGridView and read-only GuiTableControl. Please see the SAP Note 2975390 for more information on this limitation.

However, there is a workaround possible. You could consider a flavor onLoad script that changes the calculated window size that is sent to the back-end. For example:

session.findById("wnd[0]").resize(9999,9999,9999,9999);

Mind that such script will only increase the maxRows to the maximum rows the given application supports for the largest possible screen. Additionally, such script has no side effects on the adaptive flavor logic.

Hope, this helps!

Best regards,

Krists Magons

SAP Screen Personas Dev Team

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Neat trick 🙂

Martin_Jaksa
Explorer

Krists, as always helpfull.