Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple target fields mapping at once | Standard iFlow PostExit

Jwan_
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Integration / CPI fellows,

I am developing a PostExit for the standard C4C Mapping. In the standard mapping there are many of them where multiple (more than one target fields) are getting mapped. See screenshot. How is this possible?

Jwan__0-1709722623587.png

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
This was also possible in PI/PO systems, but you would generally see it when a particular source or shared source fields could be used to map to multiple target fields, and especially so when the complexity of graphical mapping logic is high and could be used in more than one target mapping.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Jwan,

Create the hashmaps and store the source fields and then create a graphical mapping, using a custom function i.e., get method you can map the the required fields from hashmap to their respective target fields.

You can refer the below blog: 

https://community.sap.com/t5/technology-blogs-by-sap/implementing-post-exit-of-installation-integrat...

Hope this helps you..

Regards,

Carol Pereira

Jwan_
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey Carol,

Thank you for your help here. The only thing I need is achieving to map multiple target fields at once as shown in the screenshot. Can this be done easily? 

BR
Jwan

Jwan_
Explorer
0 Kudos

How can it be achieved? Have you tried to do this in CPI? 

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I haven't tried it in CPI, but I don't see why it wouldn't be possible since it was always possible in the PI/PO platforms.
Jwan_
Explorer
0 Kudos
That is what I am struggling with actually