Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object based navigation from IBO_WDA_INBOX application

vmadhuvarshi_
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello folks

I'm seeking your expert help to figure out what's wrong with following scenario.

We're using 7.3 portal with SPS7. I've created a WD ABAP iview with following application and configuration in an ECC system running SAP Tax and Revenue Management solution (TRM).

Application - IBO_WDA_INBOX

Configuration - FMCA_TRM_WDAC_POWL_INBOX

The iView loads fine but when I click a link, it errs out with following message.

There is no iView available for system "": object "TRM_NAVI". For more information, contact your administrator. 

The error log shows - error - Refer to message ID: com.sap.ep.obn.008

The error seemingly points to problem with OBN. Business object TRM_NAVI should have been imported in Portal but is not there and hence I'm unable to add business object operation.

When trying to import business object, a search operation returns nothing, even though the business object TRM_NAVI exists in ECC TRM system.

I've a couple of question that I need your help with.

1. Am I on right track with this approach -> To import business object first, and then add business object operation to iView.

2. Are there any prerequisites to import business objects from backend system? Any parameters to maintain in system object? What is it that I'm missing here?

Appreciate your help and inputs

Vishwas Madhuvarshi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwas,

Have you imported the relevant business package into the portal? From having a quick look I think you might require this Business Package http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/en/20/ac8b9e1f1f4fc9a89ccc08b449376f/content.htm

Bringing in the BP and the Business Package for Common Parts might bring in the objects that are missing in your portal system.

Hope this helps,

Simon

vmadhuvarshi_
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the pointers.

Business package for TRM as well as BP for common parts is already installed but the problem remains. I'm opening up a message with SAP for resolution.

Thanks

Vishwas Madhuvarshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwas:

Could you tell me how did you solved this issue (If you got an answer from SAP)? I have exactly the same problem.

Thank you.

vmadhuvarshi_
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Isaac,

I worked with SAP for resolution of this issue and based on my interaction with them, SAP created note 1759429. Take a look at this note for further help.

Regards

Vishwas M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Vishwas, I'll try and comment

Answers (0)