Niharika_0-1714065681582.png

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Niharika
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As I already showed that dataset has been created as below, where I have given address as ai:mys3

Niharika_0-1714402079422.png

As somehow while execution of configuration, wrong object secret store "mys" was picked up, so I created another object secret store with name "mys" with same AWS details. So, now I'm not getting the old error, but getting the new error as below:

Niharika_1-1714404609286.png

Any help on this would be appreciable.

Regards,

Niharika.

MarioDeFelipe
Contributor
0 Kudos

not much concept here but the error could be due to an incorrect secret name, or related actions like updating the region of the object store secret, or secret deletion.

I recommend first double-checking the secret name, ensuring you're following the correct steps for whatever action you do, and verifying that you have the necessary permissions. The secret name might be different from what you have specified as 'default'.

Let me know

Niharika
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

Thanks for your interest in looking at it. I did try creating the Object store secret with another name as below:

Niharika_0-1714139242670.png

also, below are the updates for the S3 bucket 

Niharika_1-1714139376747.png

I have also provided the secret access key and password, so think I'm missing out anything here. Also, if you can hep me with what access I would need, so that can verify the same with concerned team.

MarioDeFelipe
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niharika

I don't see Object Store Secrets as saved

you must follow the guide;

https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-ai-core/sap-ai-core-service-guide/register-your-object-store-secret

please confirm this is done and you see the secrets on screen "Object Store Secrets"

confirm which step of that guide is failing

Niharika
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

The object store secrets are saved as below:

Niharika_0-1714146639015.png

I hope this is fine, anything else that needs to be performed.

MarioDeFelipe
Contributor
0 Kudos
Hi Niharika, your object is called mys3 and the error says mys. Is this error appearing when you are adding a Dataset?
Niharika
Explorer
0 Kudos

No Mario, this error is appearing when I start the execution for my configuration as below:

Niharika_0-1714147332197.png

data set has been added successfully as below:

Niharika_0-1714147472942.png

Niharika_1-1714147360639.png