Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personas Role and Flavor assigments is not working

deiamolina
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am trying to assign Personas Flavors to users through roles. I have assigned the Flavor to the roles and made it default:

My user, AMOLINA, is assigned to the role

With that, I expected that when I opened the Slipstream Personas I would see the Flavor and not the default screen, but I still see the default screen

I am not sure what's missing.

Any ideas what's wrong here?

Thanks

Andréa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

From the Personas flavor assignment side, that looks OK.

Just wondering if it makes a difference to run the user comparison in PFCG so the light turns green instead of the current red. Perhaps the role assignment is not 100% complete, causing a problem?

Another possibility is that you have the Original Screen set at the individual user level as the default, which will override the default flavor coming from the role assignments. If so, you can use the 'Reset Role Assignments, Default flavor' function for your user in the Admin transaction and see if that fixes the issue.

deiamolina
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tamas

I noticed that the issue is happening just on the SMEN screen, so it might be an issue with my roles. I am the UX expert at my company so I do test all flavors. All other flavors that are assigned to my user under the same role is working properly.

I have a bunch of roles assigned to my user, how can I compare the users vs flavors? It would be a good tool for someone working as the UX.

Thanks

Andrea