cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q&A - "How to configure SAP Identity Provisioning Service to connect to SAP Analytics Cloud"

Please ask any questions you have about the article on how to configure SAP Identity Provisioning Service to connect to SAP Analytics Cloud.

The blog is here.

amontella96
Active Contributor

Although I don't manage any SAP Analytics Cloud implementations, I like your approach!

thanks anastasia_ivanova !

MKreitlein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anastasia,

I don't know which article you mean and how to find it?!

BR, Martin

m.kreitlein I've added the link to the article above, thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

avsalynin
Active Contributor

anastasia_ivanova

I understand correctly that you are talking about the IPS settings in one of the SAP systems with Embedded SAC? (SF, Commissions, S4Hana, C4C)

if yes, i recommend to read this or please clarify your question which system you are trying to set up together with SAC

tariqmaqsood
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Is SAP Identity Provisioning Service included in SAC or a separate service? As I have SAC in NEO and I don't see any login option for the SAP Identity Provisioning Service.

Regards

Tariq

bcappez-2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Tariq,

IPS is included in the BTP service IAS under Cloud Identity Services. You can plug SAC to IAS quite easily to set-up an SSO (local accounts, LDAP, SAP backend...). But, for IPS it to work with SAC, it must be in Cloud Foundry, not NEO.

Regards,

Benoît

bcappez-2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Anastasia,

We have a client setup with SAC on public cloud and S/4 on HEC. In between, we have BTP with IAS (CF) and IPS (NEO).

IPS is able to read IAS to provision S/4 backend. We want to add SAC as a target but the system type is not in the dropdown.

Do we have to add it as a destination in BTP and/or SCC ?

Regards,

Benoît

ashuetrxsap
Participant
0 Kudos

@Aleskey May I ask for your linkedin page so that I can follow you there ?

MKreitlein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately your Blog was not visible in your profile, when I checked it yesterday... today I can see it 🙂

However, like Aleksey wrote, for me the big picture is also a little bit unclear. From which system did you take the screenshots? Where do you maintain your users?

I can remember in the OpenSAP course SAC2 there was the topic of SAML SSO etc. and that you can create users upon first SAC login, which happens e.g. if a BW system is the SAML Provider.

I think it would be helpful to include an additional picture in your introduction about the system landscape.

BR, Martin