Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0REOBJECT attributes

aalbis
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear SAP community,

Recently I have activated the SAP Business Content for Real Estate as per documentation bellow from SAP:

Real Estate (SAP HANA-Optimized) | SAP Help Portal

https://me.sap.com/notes/2684674

For 0REOBJECT attributes there is no standard data source/logic mentioned in the documentation or existing in our source system.

My goal is to fill up the attributes bellow used in standard content query RE: Object Assignment - /IMO/V_RECA41_Q0001

0REOBJECT__0REOBJTYPE

0REOBJECT__0BUSENTITY

0REOBJECT__0COMP_CODE

0REOBJECT__0REBUILDING

0REOBJECT__0RECONTRACT

0REOBJECT__0RENTOBJECT

0REOBJECT__0REPROPERTY

Our landscape is as follows:

BW -> BW/4HANA 2.0 SP09

S/4 -> S/4HANA 1909 Initial Shipment Stack.

Can you please advise how I can populate the mentioned attributes for 0REOBJECT? I really need to figure this out as soon as possible

Many thanks in advance!

Alex

View Entire Topic
theluissales
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Alex,

0REOBJECT is fed by several Datasources. See screenshot below.

Regards,

Luis

aalbis
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Luis,

Thank you so much for your prompt response! I also saw the TRFNs which you mentioned in the standard content. Indeed they can help to fill up respective attributes in 0REOBJECT for Rental Object (IM), Business Entity (IW), Property (IG) etc.

Although, in their query /IMO/V_RECA41_Q0001 which is based on VIBDOBJASS table, they try to show up this information on the level of contract (IS). In this case, 0REOBJECT is a contract.

After loading the data from all the mentioned data sources, the only attributes which I can fill up are Company Code and Contract number, coming from 0RECONTRACT_ATTR. The other ones will not have the information at the level of contract. Also, 0RECONTRACT_ATTR does not have the rest.

Please see the output of the query after loading the data as you mentioned.

Company Code, Contract, Business Entity, Building, Rental Object and Land are all attributes of 0REOBJECT and they should be displayed on the level of Real Estate Object IS10100000000000001 (which is a contract).

Maybe a join between couple of tables should be made in order to achieve this, and a Z data source should be created, but I am not aware of the tables or the logic.

If anyone can help, would be highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Alex