cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

640 - No event raised for Infotype 19 (SWEHR1/2/3)

Pyc
Participant
0 Kudos

G'day all,

I'm trying to raise events when Infotype 0019 is inserted/changed/deleted.

I've had a poke through SWEHR1/2/3 to find similar entries. Most of the Person related infotypes are linked to Objects with an ultimate parent object of EMPLOYEEI. As such I've tried as an initial test to get the CREATED event of this object raised.

In SWEHR1 I've created an entry as follows:

Ob - P

IT - 0019

Obj.Type - EMPLOYEEI

In SWEHR3 I've created entries as follows:

Ob - P

IT - 0019

Updat - INS

Obj.Type - EMPLOYEEI

Event - CREATED

Ob - P

IT - 0019

Updat - UPD

Obj.Type - EMPLOYEEI

Event - CREATED

(This second update entry was simply to see if my problems were related purely to insertion.)

When I create a 0019 record for an employee no event is getting raised.

I've debugged through the Function HR_EVENT_CREATE while executing PA30 and in the end it calls SWE_EVENT_CREATE with everything looking fine. However no event is raised.

We are on 640 basis supp.pk 15 now. OSS note 904851 was found and applied while we were still on 14.

I can't find anything else on OSS, this forum or WUG that seems applicable.

There aren't any ST22 Dumps, RFC issues or System Log entries.

Can anyone shed light onto what I may be missing??

Many thanks,

Mark

View Entire Topic
0 Kudos

I know this is very old but I have just struggled with a problem just like this and my solution (which may differ from problems other people encounter) was surprisingly simple. My issue was specifically with "Probation date"

I did the needed customizing in SWEHR3:

P Person

0019 Monitoring of Tasks

06 Probation Date

UPD

BUS1065

Z_FUNCTION

Everything seemed correct but it was not calling my function when changing the probation date in PA30. This was very puzzling especially as I had just added about 5 other InfoTypes and they were all working smoothly.

I tried many things but eventually I created an 'INS' record for InfoType 0019 in SWEHR3 and it worked! What I would consider as a "change" is considered a "create" by the system. I do hope this helps someone at some point in the future.

Regards, Martin.