cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agent determination in flexible workflows (Purchase Order)

dmckl
Explorer

Iam trying to add additional roles to the already existing ones that come with the standard Purchase Order flexible workflow.

From what I understand, in order to achieve this, employees have to be created as business partner (I have done this for a test user) and assigned to a Team via the "Manage Teams and Responsibilities". I have created a Team assigned said test user as a business partner to the team. The team I created is from the type "Operational Purchasing (OPPUR)", category "Procurement (PROC)".

I have created an additional function and function profile and did the function to function profile mapping. (function profile used is "PROC") using SPRO -> Cross-Application Components -> General Application Functions -> Responsibility Management -> Functions -> Define Functions etc.

However, inside the manage workflow app, while creating a new workflow, there is no new role to select from. Iam assuming that I am missing an important step, but I can't seem to figure out what it is.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

https://i.imgur.com/PhRApSA.png

View Entire Topic
jaustom
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Sabine,
I faced same issue. I use following workaround for the moment. You need to set the responsibility definition as start condition in the flex workflow. Means set up flex workflow with company code as start condition in the flex workflow.
Best Regards
Thomas