cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An internal server error occured: getDocument Failed --- The MPL ID for the failed IFlow call

kunju1991
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have SAP BTP trial account, with CPI activated. In which i am trying to fetch data from ECC system using an iflow. Please find below the iflow, the same has been done following the links tutorial to an extent.

When i am trying to test the API i am getting the below error.

An internal server error occured: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?><rfc:RFCExceptions xmlns:rfc="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions"><Exceptions>
      <E1>getDocument Failed</E1>

</Exceptions></rfc:RFCExceptions>.
The MPL ID for the failed message is : AGSxVkh8Nlce5Fph9EwgtPLtS27z

I had put a trace but could not understand the rootcause. Please find the log attached.messagelog.txt. Please suggest / help

Note: Cloud connector and destination are already in place and connection was successful.

Thanks,

Kunj Bihari Shukla

bhaskarsaishankar

View Entire Topic
YayatiEkbote
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kunj,

Have you configured Cloud connector? I don't think you can call on-premise system directly from cloud environment without any network security tools in place. You need to use Cloud connector and set up destination in SAP BTP subaccount.

Regards,

Yayati

kunju1991
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yayati,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, the cloud connector and destination are done and the connection test for destination is successful.

Thanks,

Kunj