cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

API Management on BTP Trial via Integration Suite does not stop being provisioned.

dominic4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to use the API Management in a trial account to see if it could be a case for us. Unfortunately it does not seem to get provisioned. This is now for 2 days.

Also it should be Active:

Any Idea whats wrong?

BR

former_member751591
Participant
0 Kudos

Welcome to the SAP Community! We wanted to give you the opportunity to take the tutorial to get started in SAP Community, as it provides tips for preparing questions that draw responses from our members.

Additionally, by adding a picture to your profile you encourage readers to respond to your question. Learn more about your profile using Profile Tutorial

Thank you!

former_member751591
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

It seems your question is not completed. Please provide more information that Community users could help you.

dominic4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi, it seems when you copy and paste pictures, these are not shown. Now it works. Thanks for your comment.

dominic4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

updated question

former_member296836
Participant
0 Kudos

Same error here. I followed the tutorial Set Up Integration Suite Trial | Tutorials for SAP Developers
and everything seems fine, until I try to open the API Management Portal. If anyone got a solution, let us know.

dominic4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Unfortunately it is not the first time for me. I think 50% of the time that I try sth in Trial Account, sth does not work.

Seems like nobody cares 🙂

former_member296836
Participant

Dear Mark,
you are right. I called the SAP support, but for trial access they don't offer support, only a support email adress or this community is mentioned in this SAP Note.

It is annoying if you buy a book for API Management and the mentioned way to open a trial version is outdated and there is no support for the new way.
I just tried again to login and now it works. Neither the provisioning (whatever happens here) is taking hours or the problem was solved.

dominic4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Nice 🙂 It really worked after 4 days provisionint.

@SAP: It is super nice that you provide free trial accounts but the way you do it it probably does not lead the people to be more convinced of SAP products. Also that nobody seems to care, no message that it might take up to 4 days.. I would say: Hey that can happen but this is not the first time with problems with the trial account but more the 5th or 6t

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)