Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Studio asks for Service User when connecting to MiniSAP on-Premise

fweil
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Devs,

I started tinkering around with the new Application Studio and the MiniSAP Demo System (running inside Virtual Box). It seems that my Cloud Connector is connected correctly to my SAP Cloud Foundry Trial Subaccount.

When I create a Fiori Elements Projekt from the List Template, then the Wizard ask me for a service user and password. None of the pre-defined user from the demo system works.. The Fiori Launchpad Login with the DEVELOPER Account works without any problems.

Has anyone an idea what the meaning of "Service username" is?

Is that a specific role (e.g. define in PFCG) ? One Forum Thread recommended to set the property

HTML5.DynamicDestination

on true at the Destination configuration of the SAP Cloud Cockpit, but that did not work... I could not find any more information on the web.

Thank you very much in advance and all the best

Florian

TobiasQueck
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Florian,

The user/password required to enter here is a user that has read access to the service you want to use as well as the catalog service. Based on your screenshot, it looks like you don't see a list of services yet, so my assumption is that the generator is failing to fetch information from the catalog service.

Could you please try opening in your browser in incognito mode <your_system>/sap/opu/odata/IWFND/CATALOGSERVICE;v=2

If you can open it, then you have for sure a working user that should also work in the generator (based on your description, DEVELOPER should work). If it does not open, you might be missing the sap-client parameter. If that solves the problem in the browser, please check your destination and also add the sap-client parameter.

If that doesn't help (or if anything else happens), you could also have a look at the logs. In the generator, in the upper right corner is a button/icon looking like a terminal. When you click it, the logger output should show up at the bottom. Please share the output here, and we can try to figure it out together.

Cheers,

Tobias.

View Entire Topic
fweil
Explorer
0 Kudos

A little step further, it seems my token matching between the cloud and the on-premise system doesn't work properly. I will try some hints from https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/ASJAVA/How+to+troubleshoot+Cloud+Connector+principal+propagati...