cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Gateway error

former_member146451
Participant

Tutorials: https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/cp-starter-ibpm-employeeonboarding-2-configure.html
--------------------------

I have tried with several options but it doesnt work for me. When I tried to do the 3rd step: Import business rules from API Business Hub I got the error.

I have created a new user, even a new APiHub abd it sais ti works but I get the same error.

Any help will be appreciated

Thanx in advance

View Entire Topic
Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Please check the note available in the tutorial for this step. Check the troubleshooting as well

gustavo_gil
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Archana! I get the same error right now, but your link for troubleshooting is broken, please, can you share other links or tips about this error, I'm executing same tutorial mentioned.

Regards,

gustavo_gil
Participant

forget my comment, read the note solved all my problems, jajaja a rookie mistake.

Thanks for your help!

Ahmedkhan29789
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi archana.shukla,
The troubleshooting step only gives a solution when the developer has enabled two-factor authentication, What if the developer has not enabled two-factor authentication and getting "Bad gateway error", I and many new learners are struggling with this step, Can you please help us in resolving "Bad gateway error"