cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAS Page Map "Unknown EntitySet"

justexploring23
Explorer

Hello SAP Community,

since a few days/weeks I have the problem that my BAS doesn't recognize my Entities from an ABAP RAP Service.
I am working with an Odata v2 Service and generated a Fiori ListPage. In the wizard I see all my entities and can select them as a navigation attribute (service metadata looks fine).
Now I want to add my other entities through the page map but the add button is not available and I have the warning "Unknown EntitySet" (picture attached). A month ago everything was working just fine for another application.

I implemented entities via coding in manifest.json file which worked fine but I would like to use the page map for further changes and dependenciespagemapunknownentityset.png.

Does anybody have any suggestions how I can influence the Page Map?

Ps: My Applications status is green.

Meenakshin
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi justexploring23, I am also facing the same issue, kindly share if you find any solution for this.

justexploring23
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi nagamm, as it seems the problem is solved. I can see my entities again in the Page Map and would close this question 🙂

As it seems it is a good idea to change the manifest manually because my later changes (f.ex. new entities) are now available in the Page Map.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)