Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boosters - Integration Suite not available

former_member296836
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I trying to set up an instance for integration suite (and CPI) in SAP BTP. In dropdown I couldn't see the integration suite as option. So I think we have to run the booster in global account for this space.

Unfortunately the trial account and the company account have different options

In trial we have the booster "Enable Integration Suite":

In company account we have the option "Get started with SAP IoT"

Because there were a lot of renaming as it seems, I would like to now if this is just a different name or does the company just missing licences for Integration suite?
Thanks

Chris

View Entire Topic
former_member226
Employee
Employee

Hi,

It looks like "Enable Integration Suite" booster is only available for trail account and not for productive account. Hence you need to configure the productive account for integration suite manually as in https://developers.sap.com/mission.cp-starter-integration-cpi.html

former_member296836
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Saurabh for your answer. I followed already the mentioned documentation, but the service "Integration suite" in Step 2 is not yet available in the company account. Then I would suggest instead of using the booster I just have to add the Integration suite in "Entity Assignment", correct?
(Step 3 in this tutorial Manage Entitlements on SAP BTP Trial | Tutorials for SAP Developers )

Or do I have to assign additional roles?

Thanks

former_member226
Employee
Employee

Hi,

If the service is not yet available for consumption in the subaccount then you need to add it in "Entitlements" of the subaccount as mentioned in Step3, point 5 of https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/cp-trial-entitlements.html#98e18a78-b0da-4fff-86c0-2ad7d39cb243

former_member775794
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Saurabh,

I am facing the similar issue.

But, when I see the entitlement, Integration suite is already added into it. Do we have any other way to make this option (Enable Integration Suite) in booster?

former_member226
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I said in my first answer to the post, the booster of setting up an integration suite is only available for the Trial account and not for commercial/customer offering. hence please consider setting up manually.

In case even in trial account you cannt see the booster for integration suite then it is bug/issue with your trial account, hence please contact cpitrialfeedback@sap.com via email.

Jay_Bhambhani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey Rajeev,

As per my understanding Booster is for auto-configuring services, instances and roles. This is only available for integration suite in trial account. Even though your entitlements are sorted, you need to manually configure roles, instances and user access in non-trial/production caccount .

Regards

Jay