Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPC 2021 Embedded: User List & authorizations

maxboo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

currently when I execute the Querie in RSRT with another business username and parameters environment="nnn"&model="nnn" we get the info that the user has no auth. on the corresponding infoprovider (composite).

In SU53 i can see that the check runs against R_S_AUTH = 0BI_ALL which we obvously do not grant the user.

We have all neccessary Backend analysis Auth in place because without the parameters the query runs just fine for the user!

So i guess it is a BPC DAP issue? I created a DAP for the corresponding model, customized the dimension with "All Members" and "Write" and added my corresponding test user to it.

Checked all the corresponding BPC Tables if everything is active.

Still we get the "no auths on infoprov" error in RSRT!

Thanks in advance and regards,

Max

View Entire Topic
maxboo
Explorer
0 Kudos

We found the error by debugging the whole execution in RSRT. It seems that at some point the BPC Auths intersect the BW Auths and if there is a mismatch an auth error is thrown.

What was the missmatch? One of our InfoObjects in the BW analysis authorization from the executing user was not maintained as "authorization relevant".

So the BPC Model requested it because it was in the BW Aanalysis Auths from the user but the BW Auth itself just ignores it (because not flagged) --> Long story short - One itab has one record less then the other --> Auth error Dump

Maybe this thread saves some consultants lifes/hours in the future 🙂

Thanks all and regards,

Max