Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAP Node.js application calls S/4 on-premise service via cloud connector

former_member634428
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a CAP node.js application which calls a S/4 on-premise service via cloud connector. I have the following destination set up:

As you can see, I used "NoAuthentication" however I received the following error when my CAP application is trying to communication with the destination:

I was really confused by this error because I did not even choose Principal Propagation so I do not know why I got this error. Can you please help with this?

Thanks in advance

Dan

Ulrich_Schmidt
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Strange?! I'm also adding the Connectivity Service tag, perhaps they have an idea or know in which traces to look. Either the config of this destination is somehow corrupted, or two different destinations are getting mixed up here?!

former_member634428
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Ulrich,

Thank you.

I think the destination was not mixed because this is the only destination i have in my subaccount and from the application logs, I can also see that the right endpoint of the S/4 on-premise service is called.

Here is a screenshot of the the logs:

View Entire Topic

Hey dan_dan_1688,

I am from the SAP Cloud SDK that CAP uses for connectivity. We have investigated this issue and this is in fact a bug, that exists due to historic reasons. We will fix this as soon as possible.

Regards,

Marika

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marika,

will you link the corresponding issue?

Best Regards
Gregor

Are you happy with the PR as well? => https://github.com/SAP/cloud-sdk-js/pull/4354 😊

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks.