cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CE 7.30: BPM compiler version < BPM runtime version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

our basis team applied SP 8, patch level 5 to our CE system.

When I now try to deploy my CE product to this server, I get the following error:

Deployment has been aborted because the BPM compiler version does not match the respective BPM runtime version. Please compile the given archives with a newer version of the BPM compiler. For more details please refer to SAP Note 1758274.

We had a look at mentioned note 1758274.

But for the mentioned SCs we've applied all the given patch levels.

I've updated my NWDS and it has now version 7.30 SP08 PAT0006.

As far as I could see, our runtimer server has highest version in 7.30 SP08 PAT0005 (SC BPEM-CORE).

So why is it asking me to update my NWDS BPM compiler?

In fact there's no newer version available for NWDS!

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Eddie.

EDIT:

When I go in my NWDS to help->about, it states that I have version SAP NetWeaver 7.3 SP08 PAT0005.

But if I check for updates, it doesn't find any.

View Entire Topic
former_member186748
Participant
0 Kudos

Eddie,

We also facing the same issue, not able to deploy BPM application. Have you got the solution for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear @ll,

I am facing a similar error while trying to define business rule to be used in a bpm process.

According to the documentation I try to define a dependency in the rule DC (bl/rules) to the public part "def_cmp" of the DC of the bpm process used during "build time".

I do not define further dependencies to this DC during "design, deploy or runtime".

After adding this dependency I am able to see and use the XSD defined in the DC of the bpm.

But when I try to build the rule DC I get a build error indicating there a "illegal references" and "Mapping part has no target; use 'Quick fix' to resolve".

at com.sap.tc.glx.MappingValidator$ValidationResultReporter.interruptOnErrors(MappingValidator.java:106)

There is no object mark as errorneous, so I have no glue which object to change.

Before starting I checked the version on of runtime server to use the according NWDS version.

I am not using NWDI, my objects are defined as local developments using SWC MyComponents and for a second process I defined a locally an own product and SWC.

Do you have idea how to investigate this error further.

Any help highly appreciated.

thanks,

Best regards

Jochen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check Stefan Henke's response in this thread?

dominik_ullrich
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Jochen,

Even if there is no error marker visible in your project tree or inside your flow editor the error marker should be listed in the problem view. From there you can also execute the quickfix.

Should the error marker also be missing in the problem view (this can happen if "build automatically" is deactivated ), try selecting "Project" -> "clean" from the menu to retrigger the validation of the project. Afterwards the error should be visible.

Best regards, Dominik