cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure Initial Setup for SAP Mobile Cards

former_member663020
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I am trying to do the tutorial of "Configure Initial Setup for SAP Mobile Cards" but when i select the "Create Card Template" icon, doesnt pop up the API Key space to copy the API. Instead pops up an alert saying, "The connection (SFPART044491) defined in the template is not known on this system. It needs to be manually created before the card can work on the device".

I tried to create a destination but its asks me for the URL and i dont know.

Can someone pls help me ?

knittedman007
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

It seems that you are creating a card based on a template that is designed to use what appears to be a SuccessFactors end point. SFPART04491 looks like a destination name that should point to some SF API.

In general, when creating a mobile card, data must come from some API somewhere. That API will be a web based API exposed over the internet (or on some internal network exposed via cloud connector). The end point will then require a URL to define where that API is exposed. Someone will need to expose these end points to you through destinations created in Mobile Services - that is what you are trying to do here. So you will need to work out what destinations you want to call and create these as destinations in Mobile Services, and then use them in your card.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member637499
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Can you share the solution?

Thanks

Aman