cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal report with Visual Studio 2022 Preview

hussain-kn
Explorer

Is crystal report support Visual Studio 2022?

I can't find crystal report in VS2022

cyrille_duthy69
Explorer

Visual Studio 2022 is not a Preview anymore the final version has been released and we got the same question here.

Can we hope for a SP32 soon ?

radu-sorin-vremescu
Discoverer

Any news about 2022 integration?

armin74
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Visual Studio 2022 is 64bit only, so maybe not so easy to make the Plugin running.

emerson_lopes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Ano de 2022 já, e o Crystal Reports SP32 saiu ou não ?

waleed25
Discoverer

Still crystal report SP32 not release if yes when will be ?

former_member720491
Discoverer

According to a SAP Community Wiki it is expected by end of April 2022 if all goes well.

https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/BOBJ/Crystal+Reports%2C+Developer+for+Visual+Studio+Downloads

inidhelp

It's mid-may 2022,Any update on the Progress ?

I have a sytstem-update-case in my hand and wish to update evertything to the latest possible.

nchinnak

is Crystal Reports going to be supported in VS2022 and other versions of VS for asp .net and core?

Lakshmi

View Entire Topic
DellSC
Active Contributor

As of SP30, VS 2022 is not supported yet. Also, if VS 2022 is still in Beta, it is not supported because SAP only supports versions that are GA.

You can find information about what options are supported in the Product Availability Matrix here: https://www.sap.com/documents/2016/06/f871031e-757c-0010-82c7-eda71af511fa.html This document is updated with every SP that is released.

I have heard that SP31 is due out sometime in the next couple of weeks, so it may be supported there (but not if VS 2022 is still in Beta.

-Dell

hussain-kn
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you so much, Dell.

hope VS2022 be GA. soon.

former_member784291
Discoverer

VS 2022 is now GA. Any idea when a compatible version of Crystal Reports will be released?

unknown1002912
Discoverer

SAP has been pretty good about getting releases out soon after a new version of Visual Studio has been released. I too am in the same situation as you in that I have code that I'm upgrading and need a new version. One thing I'd really like to see is a move from the legacy .NET Framework to .NET Core (or just .NET as it's now called). Maybe with the advent of .NET 6 it can happen.

DellSC
Active Contributor

I suspect that VS2022 support will be available in SP32, but don.williams can verify that. He might also have some information about support for .NET Core.

-Dell