Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Python Library required in SAP Datahub

yverma
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Need steps to use the custom library of python in sap datahub.

There are some blogs which are stating custom operator creation but can anyone explain where we need to upload the python code(physical location).

For example, if I need to install the pyodbc python library which is not part of the standard distribution of Python3.6 then what steps need to take. In SAP Datahub 2.5 the python docker file under the OpenSuse has been recommended because the docker file of the python36 is showing that this has been deprecated.

Thanks

View Entire Topic
yverma
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for the above reply. I have done the same as mentioned in the link:

https://help.sap.com/viewer/29ff74dc606c41acad117003f6034ac7/2.6.latest/en-US/781938a8d99944d099c94a....

But I am getting the following error after clicking the Build button in the sap data hub :

The commands I used in the docker file are:

FROM §/com.sap.datahub.linuxx86_64/vflow-python36:2.5.

#Install python lib for SQL server connectivity

RUN pip install pyodbc

Error:

error building docker image. Docker daemon error: manifest for servername..../com.sap.datahub.linuxx86_64/vflow-python36:2.5. not found: manifest unknown: manifest unknown

I have to install the PYODBC library for python to make connectvity between Python and SQL Server. Please suggest.

Thanks,

Yogesh

0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,
Can u tell me how did u add the python libraries because I'm facing the same issue?

Thanks in advance.