cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Database for CAI

Hello Everyone,

I am working on SAP CAI. I created chatbot where user needs to enter the mail id after that bot will reply after doing some backend processes. I wanted to understand where the chats are storing. if I select store while creating bot after adding it to some html page it is storing the history also. I just wanted to extract mail id of the whole conversation. Can anyone please help me out or share any blog or video.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Sujata Jena

iyermobile
Participant
0 Kudos

Refer my answer below and TICK the LIKE if it resolves your issue / answers your question.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iyermobile
Participant
0 Kudos

You can invoke API POST on every response which would save the entire conversation.

Once your chatflow ends, you may reset the memory and do the instructions below

Source Reference of below ==> https://help.sap.com/viewer/aa3035308afc410e94b1f4abd48280ff/latest/en-US/e0f538fa0e0f4b5ea304872b3c...

An end user of a bot wants to have their conversation data deleted.

1. The bot developer emails the following information to sap-cai-privacy@sap.com from the email address associated with the bot developer's SAP Conversational AI profile.
    • Name of the channel used to access the bot
    • Information required for this channel (see following table)

Channel used to access the bot

Information needed to retrieve/delete end-user’s conversations with bot

Amazon AlexaAmazon user ID, for example, amzn1.ask.account.[unique-value-here]Facebook MessengerFacebook PSID, for example, 1254938275682919LINEUser ID, for example, vcc1a798ab48861b186bec80b6955e3ddMicrosoft AzureUser ID, for example, user12345SAP Jam CollaborationActor ID, for example, 746583SlackUser ID, for example, W875G90RLTelegramChat ID, for example, 180847183TwilioPhone number, for example, +11234567890TwitterUser name, for example, johnmiller

/participant Information published on non-SAP site API to retrieve (using GET) or delete (using POST) the conversation data of your users.

2. /bulk_delete endpointInformation published on non-SAP site API to delete the conversation logs for a bot, based on the provided timestamp.

ticketInformation published on SAP site to delete the personal data (email, first name+last name) of the user.

Hi Shreeram,

Thank you for the response.

I was going through the blog which you have shared and it is really helpful.

Regrads,

Sujata

iyermobile
Participant
0 Kudos

Good 2 know Sujata.

Refer my answer below and TICK the LIKE if it resolves your issue / answers your question.

Dan_Wroblewski
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I didn't really understand what you are trying to do, besides simply storing the mail ID (what "history" are you referring to? HTML you mean the Web page where you embedded the chatbot?). Can you provide more specifics?

In the meantime, you can store whatever you want in the chatbot memory, remove it anytime. See Memory Management

0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the quick response.

I have created a chatbot where I need to store email id which will be taken by irpa as input. And as of now to I am using {{memory.email.raw}}. I have embedded the chatbot in one html page. It is sharing history even if I refresh the page as I have opted for store while creating the bot. I just wanted to know other than memory management is there any other way to store the conversation ?

Regards,

Sujata Jena

Dan_Wroblewski
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Sorry if I am being dense, but I still do not understand what you want to accomplish, or why the memory is not working for you. Do you want the conversation to be reset when refreshing the web page? Do you need to access the memory from outside the bot? Or something else? The memory is exactly for the purpose of storing this kind of information.

0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your time and responses.

If multiple people are chatting with bot at same time then the memory is returning the last email id. Yes I want to reset conversation after refreshing the web page. Yes I need to access memory from outside the bot. For better understanding I am attaching the workflow what I am trying to do.

Regards,

Sujata

Dan_Wroblewski
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

some comments:

• You can get the memory from outside the bot with the CAI API
  • when you say multiple users — there is separate memory for each user so why are you concerned?
  • My understanding of the flow is that the user indicates they want to reset password. You give them information, you ask for their ID and that’s it. The CAI bot calls RPA bot, which handles the rest. Am I understanding correct?
iyermobile
Participant
0 Kudos

Sujata,

I gave a similar answer below. Please check and uptick if that resolves your case.