Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download package from iRPA store

i-shen_lin
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems that IPRA packages are not shown in the SAP Build Store. In IRPA Store SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation Store there are many packages. But I don't see a button to download the package. How do I download the packages I want?

View Entire Topic
former_member692506
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

You are using an external link. To be able to download a package you should open the Store from your IRPA Factory.

Please have a look to this documentation on exploring the Store and getting a Store package.

Let me know if you need more details.

Thank you!

i-shen_lin
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Idrissi,

Can you please point me to the IPRA Factory? I am using the SAP Build Process Automation subscription/application. I can't find the path to get to the Factory. In previous IPRA releases, there was a separate IRPA Application in which packages could be viewed and downloaded. In the document link you shared there is also no description of how to get to the Factory from the Process Automation.

former_member692506
Participant
0 Kudos

In your description you are talking about IRPA but you are using SAP Build Process automation application. To access to the Process Automation prebuilt content package, it's directly accessible from the home page, by clicking on Store.

Make sure you not using a pre-production system, otherwise some of the package might not be available (they are all available on the production system).

Thank you!

i-shen_lin
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Thank you, Souraya. My system is a pre-production one. I will try to see if I can access a production system.