cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Draft Data persistence - Error: Draft data is inconsistent

Hi,

I have referred the below SAP help guide and tried to achieve draft data persistence.

https://help.sap.com/doc/cc0c305d2fab47bd808adcad3ca7ee9d/7.52.0/en-US/d36820f082c84085b6634be4576e3....

The data created is getting stored in draft table. When tried to save it, I am getting the Inconsistency error i .e when data is ushed from Active table to draft table.

With the help of debugging, it is found that, the field DRAFTCONSISTENCYSTATUS is empty. If the value is set as 3 in runtime, the draft data is saved successfully.

But while saving it, no value is getting passed in the field DRAFTCONSISTENCYSTATUS , and hence the consistency check fails.Similar behaviour for updating the existing data too.

Please suggest here, if any configurations are missing here.

Regards,

Tharini

View Entire Topic
gabriel_candrian
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tharini

I have been struggling with the same problem. In the case you are working within an action implementation with the /BOBF/IF_FRW_MODIFY interface or via the consumer API (transaction / service manager):

Before you activate the draft, try to trigger the PREPARATION action of the corresponding node with the draft key and then trigger the ACTIVATION action.

Hope this helps.
Regards

Gabriel