cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Approver based on dynamic task determination.

AyushiS
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

We are looking forward to implement SAP Build Process Automation.

We want to trigger the SBPA using event based trigger perhaps not clear about handling the dynamic flow of tasks and approvers. As a tasks can have any number of task level and each level will have a dynamic approver . 

Please help me in implementing this using Build Automation . Do i need to use CAPM application to get the tasks and approvers details or can i handle it using business rules if so then how it can be achieved using business rules and actions. Please advise.

View Entire Topic
Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello @AyushiS , 

You can use business rules to get number-of-task-levels, and who will be the approver for each level. For that you have to create a decision with decision table rule. The rule condition can be based on the fields of your data object say invoice, sales order etc. and output can be a data type which returns TaskLevel and Approver Name / Email or Group etc. For example, 

Archana_0-1713863556712.png

Hope that helps,
Archana

AyushiS
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Archana, Thank you so much for promptly replying and providing solution . It would be really appreciated if you can share some relevant tutorial or blog to understand it thoroughly.