cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-mail notification for sales quotation workflow in wrong language (English only)

nora_svalbard
Explorer
0 Kudos

I created a workflow for sales request, and set up e-mail notifications according to this guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_S4HANA_ON-PREMISE/7b24a64d9d0941bda1afa753263d9e39/924122abb4b8498b846...

I copied the sales approval e-mail as indicated in the help from SD_SLS_QTN_APPROVAL_EMAIL_TMPL and named it 02000447_CRT_ALL . Receiving the email works, however the language is always EN, not German as requested. The template already contains the right translation, also the language of both users (and connected business partner accounts) is set to German. I also copied the notification when a workflow is approved (SD_SLS_QTN_RELEASE_EMAIL_TMPL) and here it works, the mails I receive are in German. I checked table SWWWIHEAD, the language is also German. I tried copying from another e-mail template with the same result. Did anybody experience the same problem?

mira_heilmannn
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Norbert,

I tried to reproduce this on an internal system, but (at least for me) it worked as expected. If you still cannot make it work, I suggest opening an incident. I will try and keep an eye on it!

Best regards,

Mira

View Entire Topic
nora_svalbard
Explorer
0 Kudos

I finally found the problem, in additionally to setting the language in in SU01 and in BP, you have to set the language in the address tab under "company". Only then the correct language will be used.