Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eclipse it is working in sap web-ide or FLP not

AntonPierhagen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have created a RAP application in the eclipse. When i do a preview of the application in eclipse, it is working.

When i create a simple list-reporting application of it in sap web-ide it is not working.

I find it strange behavior. Because the preivew in eclipse is also a simple list-reporting template which is used?

What can be the diffenernce between them?

Kind regards,

Anton Pierhagen

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please detail it, "not working" is too general

AntonPierhagen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jun Wu

I had hold it quite general because i was wondering if there were other problems beside the ones which i had.

And maybe there was a general way of working, which make sure that none of those problems occurs when a RAP service is used in a template build in the web-ide, BAS or as a Fiori app in the FLP.

My problem

My problem is the following; In the fiori preview of the eclipse, after the fields of the root entity are filled during the creation process, and i press on save, i stay in the root <-> child screen. So, then i can 'create' directly a child object which belongs to the root.

If i do the same with a generate template in the sap web-ide; after i created the same root object and i press on save, i am re-routed back to the main list with all the records of the root objects which are created. I don't stay on the child page. What happend in the preview of the eclipse version.

I thought the eclipse preview is using the 'List-Report' template. So, i also use it in the web-ide. I have seen no differences with changing of the UI5 version ( 1.78 ) which is used for the app.

So, i am looking why it's working in the eclipse and not if i use the same RAP webservice in the web-ide or the FLP in a template over there.

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when you run your app, did you check the ui5 version from console? they are all 1.78?

AntonPierhagen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

yes indeed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)