cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edocument Italy - upload vendor invoices

Hi all,

from January 1st in Italy is mandatory electronic invoicing in XML format.

The SAP eDocument solution for Italy can create an eDocument for FI and SD invoice (account receivable side) and covert it in XML format (using AIF connector). The sending to Tax authority is provided qith the SAP cloud platform.

We are facing some problems on connection between SAP cloud platform and Tax authority portal (SDI).

My question is about the account payable side: as a workoround, is it possible to upload xml files received from vendors directly in SAP without using the SAP cloud platform functionality? I've seen the transaction EDOC_INBOUND_UPLOAD, but it seems working only for customer invoices produced by the company in an external system to upload it on SAP.

I don't know if ther is a solution to upload vendor xml files.

Can someone help me?

Thank you very much.

Regards

Lorenzo

Michela1
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi ,

it is not possible to upload xml files received from vendors directly in SAP without using the SAP cloud platform functionality

you need SCP and the you have to run transaction

EDOC_INBOUND_MSG

View Entire Topic
amine_elbettioui
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi lorenzo.mazzavillani3;

Did you manage to perform this functionality ? Can you please share you findings ?

Regards,

Amine

tivi_horvath2
Explorer
0 Kudos
I have the same question as well. We missed some of the vendor invoices due to a certificate error and we need a method to either resubmit them from SDI to BTP or upload the XML directly into SAP.