cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Element on web is not recognised

former_member683488
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Not able to recognise the element of Web application created in Desktop Studio . Application is on React JS.

I am using Desktop Studio to automate my web application. All pages are successfully captured, declared.

Build is successful. Still element of the application is not getting identified. Application is on React JS. Please help.

View Entire Topic
eldho_kurianjacob
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kanisha,

Are you having the same captured data 'TITLE' and also its same value in your Application captured data?

If not, please use a criteria which is available in common in your captured data of page and application.

Also, try adding Start Application activity before the page in workflow.

Please check and let me also know the feedback.

Thanks and regards,

Eldho

former_member683488
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Kurian,

I have done the criteria activity and start application also added before the page in workflow.

But still the element is not recognized. Few of my colleagues had such blocking points while dealing with some Microsoft applications. When I inspect the element on web, Its class type in nested <Div> structure is not getting recognized. This application is based on React JS. Does It make any Impact .

Srinivas-Rao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kanisha - Were you able to resolve the issue? If not, as long as DOM structure is captured, I do not think there is any issue with appl. based on React JS. In the debugger, please use the "Toggle Highlight" to see if the items that you have defined are really highlighted or not during the set activity. Please let me know.

Thanks

SR