cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: 500 (); GET /nsmdkAppDemo/com.sap.edm.sampleservice.v2/ Internal Server Error

geetbijlani
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have followed this tutorial https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/cp-mobile-dev-kit-detail-page.html but the customer list page does not load any data.

On the mobile device, the output is same but with no error.

Best Regards,

Geet

View Entire Topic
bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Once you create the BTP destination using the SampleServiceV2 name, you need to also change your MDK application service to point to the SampleServiceV2 as the destination name. If you are also using Mobile clients (iOS and/or Android), you will also need to make sure you created the same destination name "SampleServiceV2" in your Mobile Connectivity in the Mobile Services application. After changing the MDK app service remember to deploy to both Mobile Services and Cloud and test again.

geetbijlani
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your response. I have done exactly as you have suggested. Is there still something which I am missing 😞

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Are you still getting the same error on the web client? Did the error change at all? Can you share the error again?

If the error is still the same then the deploy with the updated Destination Name did not get deployed as expected.

geetbijlani
Participant
0 Kudos

The error on the web client is updated to:

which then navigates to this one in les than second.

So, basically I had to take a video and then take the screenshot of the error as the page is everytime navigating to this page which in turn come back to the same page. However, the mobile app is still the same with no data on the customer list. Now, it seems to be an authorization issue but I cannot understand where is it coming from and the ping from mobile services is successful. Odata application destination test is also fine.

Best Regards,

Geet

geetbijlani
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Bill,

I created a fresh application and followed all the steps again. The app works fine now.

I believe I may have made a mistake during the creation of destination and binding xsuaa. That being said, thank you for your help. All the colleagues facing similar issues, please follow the tutorial step by step and it will work. 🙂