cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error creating destination for SAP Build Process Automation instance

S0024145246
Explorer

Hi,

I have created a test/demo project in SAP Build Process Automation. The project is now deployed, including a Form which starts the process and a Visibility Scenario. Next, I want to make the Form and the dashboard of the Visibility Scenario available in SAP Build Work Zone. For this purpose I'm following this tutorial where I replaced Launchpad service by SAP Build Work Zone: https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/spa-configure-launchpad.html

However, during step 5 of the above mentioned tutorial, where a Destination is created from the SPA Service Instance, I encounter the following error:

The error tells me to create the destination manually. However I do not know the required settings, since the tutorial assumes they are filled automatically.

Can anyone help me out?

Some extra info:

Using AWS Frankfurt

Using Free Tier plans on the application level of both SAP Build Process Automation and SAP Build Work Zone, standard edition.

Using standard plan for SAP Build Process Automation service.

Kind regards, Daan

View Entire Topic
Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello Daan,

Then there could be some issue with Destination, you can also open Developer Console and check the Network tab if there is any detailed message which could help you to troubleshoot.

To unblock yourself, you can manually create the destination as well. Take the values from the service-key of sap build process automation service-instance. Like endpoint api as URL, Client ID, Client Secret and uaa-url as token service URL (append /oauth/token) and other properties as shown in the image in the tutorial.

S0024145246
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

I have checked the Developer Console and found the POST request that is supposed to create the destination. The response unfortunately doesn't help me much though, all it says is 'HTTP Status 504 – Gateway Timeout'.

Thanks for the workaround, I got it to work with your instructions.

I will give it some time and check later if the issue with Destination resolved itself and otherwise I will make an official ticket with SAP support.

Regards, Daan

Pyc
Participant

G'day Archana,

I've tried the manual creation as you've suggested but the other properties as shown in the image in the tutorial are not available in the drop down selection when adding properties and the full names and values are not visible in the blurred tutorial screenshots.

Can you suggest further?

Thanks,

Mark