cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while deploying MTA archive

geetbijlani
Participant

Dear All,

While trying to deploy my workflow ->Deploy MTA Archive, I am getting the following error. Could you please help let me know what is probably wrong in here. I have imported this workflow project from one of my other subaccounts where the deployment was successful.

Detected new MTA version: "0.0.1"

Deployed MTA version: "0.0.1"

Processing service "sap_processautomation"...

Service key "spa-workflow-service-key" for service "sap_processautomation" already exists

Error with creating a client for content service "sap_processautomation": Operation 'Get Version' to the URL 'https://spa-api-gateway-bpi-eu-prod.cfapps.eu10.hana.ondemand.com/internal/workflow/deploy/versions' failed. Remote server responded with HTTP status code 500, response body: '{"timestamp":1677672759161,"path":"/internal/workflow/deploy/versions","status":500,"error":"Internal Server Error","requestId":"5f27c4ac-432911"}'

What is more confusing is the fact that I am able to deploy the same workflow in a different CF subaccount which is hosted in AWS Australia but not on this one which is on AWS Frankfurt.

Kindly let me know if any further information is required from my end.

View Entire Topic
Khaled_Elghali
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi geetbijlani ,

I'm currently encountering exactly the same issue. Have you found a solution to this problem?
I have already attempted using the CLI suggested by ivan.mirisola, but the error persists.

Here is a snippet from the log file (of deployment process), which should be similar to what you have encountered:

#2.0#2023 06 16 09:31:44.272#Z#ERROR#com.sap.cloud.lm.sl.xs2.98dc3eaa-0c28-11ee-aaab-eeee0a81314a.OPERATION.createContentDeployClientConfigurationTask#
######org.cloudfoundry.multiapps.controller.persistence.services.ProcessLogger########flowable-async-job-executor-thread-72855###
Exception caught#

org.cloudfoundry.multiapps.common.SLException: Error with creating a client for content service "spa": Operation 'Get Version' to the URL 'https://spa-api-gateway-bpi-eu-prod.cfapps.eu10.hana.ondemand.com/internal/workflow/deploy/versions' failed. Remote server responded with HTTP status code 500, response body: '{"timestamp":1686907904269,"path":"/internal/workflow/deploy/versions","status":500,"error":"Internal Server Error","requestId":"72fcf412-168885"}'
at org.cloudfoundry.multiapps.controller.process.steps.SyncFlowableStep.processException(SyncFlowableStep.java:131) ~[multiapps-controller-process-1.155.0.jar:?]<br>

Thank you in advance for your support.

Best regards,
Khaled