cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori 72 Font - Couldn't resolve resource

Hello SAP Team,

using Fiori components I always have the following error in the layout editor regarding Fiori 72 font. (Even in the generated example application)

I mean everything works fine, but it is still annoying to look at every time you work with your components.

How would I get rid of this error? Probably by implementing the font, but I am not sure where to find it and which would be the right font to implement.

Could you provide any recommandations or a solution to this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Eduard

MarkFogle
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Eduard,

Yes, this is a known issue with Android Studio that can be seen when working with any custom font (not just the Fiori 72 font) that is included via a library rather than included in the application itself. As you noted, the application works fine, but the inability to preview components is, at the very least, inconvenient.

Regards,

Mark

View Entire Topic
matteoprinetti
Participant
0 Kudos

Quite late to this but I had the same issue and is maddening not being able to preview the views.

My solution: download the font72 from the SAP experience page https://experience.sap.com/fiori-design-web/downloads/.

Copy the file 72-Regular.ttf in the folder main/java/res/font of your app and rename it to fiori72.ttf

That's it, now the preview works again (in the pic a fiori_search_view_maps)