cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Elements Create Object Page (Without Draft Capabilities)

BSKhoo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am having a requirement to create Purchase Order (With Items) using deep entity creation (Fiori Elements).

However, I can't seem to get it work as the Items Line will be hidden whenever in create mode. I've tried using the createEntry as mentioned in the documentation for v1.108 and seems like not working as well.

sap.ui.model.odata.v2.ODataModel - API Reference - Demo Kit - SAPUI5 SDK (ondemand.com)

Note: Deep create is only supported since 1.108.0, where "deep create" means creation of a sub-entity for a navigation property of a transient, not yet persisted root entity.

Appreciate if someone able to assist to create the entity locally in the UI (via createEntry) and perform the deep entity creation once the data has been filled up.

View Entire Topic
junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The optional parameter mParameters.properties can be used as follows:

• properties could be an array containing the property names which should be included in the new entry. Other properties defined in the entity type won't be included.
  • properties could be an object which includes the desired properties and the corresponding values which should be used for the created entry.

you probably have to remove the square bracket.

BSKhoo
Explorer
0 Kudos

ToItems will be binded into the Purchase Order Items which is a list of items. It should be in an array with the square bracket since it is a list of items (not a list of objects?)

Anyways I've tested without the square bracket and it is not working.

What I am trying to do is to use createEntry to try and create some entries to the PurchaseOrderItems table (that is generated by Fiori elements) without triggerring backend.