cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Elements Object Page Error (Requested data was not found)

cristin_charbonneau
Participant
0 Kudos

Good afternoon.

I have a simple list report app using the Fiori Elements List Report template (version 1.71). I am connected to an odata v2 service.

Running the report produces the list results with no issue.

Navigating to the object page I can see the data only briefly and it is replaced by the message "Requested data was not found".

A previous version of the report that used the 1.52 version of the Fiori Elements List Report template does not have this same issue. Annotations were built the same way and using the modeler.

Has anyone encountered this issue?

Kind regards,

Cristin

leoirudayam
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Have you checked the console? Sometimes it appears, when FE tries to access a single property of an entity, it fails and therefore shows the generic error message of data not found or request failed. Maybe you see there failing requests as a result of one failed request

former_member740021
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Christin,

I guess I am also getting the same issue as shown in the attached screenshot, although I do not see any issues with the Consumption View and unable to get over with the same. Strangely it is happening only for some records and not for each, e.g. I have list of Business Partners with 5 Contact Persons, I am able to see 3 of them but the rest of the 2 giving the error. Please help me knowing if you have found any workarounds for the same.

View Entire Topic
cristin_charbonneau
Participant

Thank you both for your answers.

This is the console error I am getting on the 1.71 version that is not happening on the 1.52 version.

consoleerror.jpg

I have seen another post that talks of the $batch call being an issue but I don't understand how it could be inconsistent between Fiori Elements versions using the same oData service?

Kind Regards,
Cristin

Angshuman
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi cristin.charbonneau,

Seems like the error message is coming from your DPC class. Please check there and try to run the association from Gateway client first.

Angshuman

mohit_dev
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi cristin.charbonneau,

Were you able to solve this? I am also getting the same issue while previewing the Fiori Elements App directly from the Service Binding.