Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori launchpad call with parameters without lpd_cust add context

former_member202213
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I've got a simple question concerning mapping in fiori launchpad catalog.

on old version like sapui5 1.28.7, in mapping configuration, i've got only 5 options to define parameters :

- Name,

- Obligatory,

- Value,

- Regular expression,

- standard Value.

thanks to lpd_cust and those Options, I can't call back-end transaction with context despite a lot of attempts.

with a more up-to-date version 1.56.7, I've got a 6th parameter Target Name. thanks to this additional parameter, it is possible to call transaction with context.

furthermore, with 1.56.7 version, I can directly now call Transaction as application since it is available. I may not anymore use lpd_cust to customize catalog.

what I need is to know with which version the two following options are available :

- Target name in mapping of tiles,

- Transaction as Application type.

I want to pass from sapui5 version 1.28.7 to 1.52 and want to know which option will be available.

View Entire Topic
former_member614876
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should have Transaction option to launch, from within a target mapping (semantic object + Action), and SAP Fiori Application using LPD_CUST options available in 1.52 version.

Other options

UI5 Fiori App

URL

Web Dynpro

Thank you

former_member202213
Participant
0 Kudos

If I resume correctly what you are saying is that it's not possible to call transaction from launchpad before 1.52 version ?