cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexible Workflow WS00800251 - Rejection notification

dapppez
Explorer
0 Kudos

We set up the flexible workflow for blocked invoices and the approver derivation and processing an approval works fine. However, if the workflow is rejected, it ends and in the Fiori-app no settings are possible to process anything further.

My expectation would be that when rejected the creator of the invoice receives a notification (ideally in the MyInbox-app, but alternatively also via email).

As an alternative, I tried to add an email notification (YY1_00800251_COMPLETE_NEGATIVE) but this doesn't get triggered either as it seems (other email notifications CRT_ALL work).

System is S/4 1909.

Hope anyone can assist. Thanks in advance.

View Entire Topic
dapppez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you Mira, a release change is planned for later this year, but we cannot wait until then with the workflow change (due to legal reasons).

So part one of my statement becomes relevant, as I'm surprised that the flexible workflow (standard) in that regard does not provide a notification to the creator of the invoice in case of rejection. Is there a way to achieve this without having to utilize a customer specific workflow?

mira_heilmannn
Explorer

Hi Achim,

sorry, I only noticed your answer just now. I would suggest opening an incident for this (on the scenario's component) or following any other means you have to raise a feature request. If you have this requirement due to legal reasons, there is a chance that you are not the only one. The colleagues might provide a note enabling completion E-Mails. That's the only realistic chance I see.

Best regards,

Mira