cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fragment calls wrong i18n path after deployment to fiori launchpad

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

we developed a custom SAPUI5-App with one main view and two fragments. We have three i18n-files for different languages.

If I test the i18n translations in my local WebIDE everything is fine. But after we deployed the app in our Fiori launchpad an error occured while loading the i18n files.

If I open the app in the launchpad the main view is loading the correct i18n files and the labels are translated. But if I open the fragments, F12 says that it cannot load the i18n files. When I was analyzing the Network requests I noticed, that the main view is calling the correct path of the i18n file but the fragments are calling another path wich is wrong and after that there is a 404 error (not found).

I tried many things:

• Set the i18n model for every single fragment
  • Use the function "addDependent" in the create and calling methods for the fragment
  • Check the manifest.json and the component.js for wrong resources or path
  • Check the mapping file of the bsp application

Nothing works. And again: It works in my local test environment.

Inside the launchpad the main view is calling the correct path: https://XXX/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/zindivsel_nmf/~A511A000B4A95D2839F3719D216182DE~5/i18n/i18n_it.proper...

Inside the launchpad the fragments are calling the wrong path: https://XXX/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/shells/abap/i18n/i18n_it.properties

Did somebody know why this happens and how can I fix it?

Regards,

Tim

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

why not put your model in manifest.json?

View Entire Topic

Dear Experts,

thanks a lot for your ideas and help. I solved the problem now.

In my case the solution was that I have to put the "addDependent" statement not inside my "createViewSettingsDialog" method rather then in my button event method if I`m clicking the filter / sort button.

So finally it was only one line of code to solve the problem 🙂

Here also my Code for all who have the same issue:

// Create the Dialog
createViewSettingsDialog: function(sDialogFragmentName) {
var oDialog = this._mViewSettingsDialogs[sDialogFragmentName];
if (!oDialog) {
oDialog = sap.ui.xmlfragment(sDialogFragmentName, this);
this._mViewSettingsDialogs[sDialogFragmentName] = oDialog;
}
return oDialog;
},

// Button-Event for Sort
handleSortButtonPressed: function() {
this.getView().addDependent(this.createViewSettingsDialog("zindivsel_nmf.view.SortDialog"));
this.createViewSettingsDialog("zindivsel_nmf.view.SortDialog").open();
},
karthikarjun
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Awesome Tim