cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

% Grand Total Base Dimension

jrodrig4
Explorer

Hi there,

I need to calculate % grand total for a measure but using a date as base dimension (year, actually). In Lumira 2.3 I can add a Base Dimension as you can see in the screenshot:

My final chart is something like that:

I am trying to recreate same chart with similar data in SAC, using calculated measure % Grand total:

% Grand Total is a calculated measure:

Problem is SAC is calculating % of the total, not using CREATED_DATE as base dimension, so, my result is next one:

Could anybody tell me how to add Created Date as base dimension for % Grand Total?

Thanks a lot!

View Entire Topic
dhaleanita27
Participant

@Lucas Costa - can you explain the workaround as I have similar issue in my story. I have data for calendar year 2020, 2021 and so on and I have used %GrandTotals , but then it has done the distribution for the all the planning period and not for individual years ( not individually over calerdar year ex. 2020, 2021 ..)

So as per your workaround suggest to create a restricted measure for totals but how can I select the values as it would be static in that case . it should ideally do it for all years and not just selected values.

Can you please explain how you mean to handle that?

Thanks in Advance!

Best Regards,

Anita