cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a component for receiving user's audio input?

sensen_wei2
Participant

Dear Experts,

I have been playing around with SAP Build Apps for a while, suppose I want to build an app that receives user's audio input by mobile device's microphone like this:

The problem is I cannot find a 'mircophone' component in device/media marketplace.

So is it possible for me to create such component that receive user's audio input and store it? Just like what a recorder do.

Regards

Sensen

PrashantJayaram
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Interestingly, there actually is a flow function for recording audio in the Appgyver marketplace, but not in the Build Apps marketplace. However, the Build Apps marketplace does have a flow function for recording video (including the audio for that video).

View Entire Topic
sensen_wei2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Thank your for the info, I can see the start-recording-audio and stop-recording-audio in SAP Build marketplace too:

I am not clear about the connections of SAP Build and Appgyver. Does that mean I have to use Appgyver to build a recorder like app? I will try use SAP Build if they are working fine.

Regards Sensen

PrashantJayaram
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Oh wow, I see them in Build Apps too now. There must have been a recent update to Build Apps. So I guess that resolves your issue, doesn't it? No need to use Appgyver now.