cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enable workflow overview in material master which displays all the workitems created by change event in SWEC

arunsubbu
Explorer
0 Kudos

A workflow is triggered on change of material master record in MM02. This workitem is triggered by an event created in t-code SWEC using the ABAP class.

The workitem is created and the workflow execution is successful. But I am unable to see the log in the MM02 or MM03 where we can see the workflow overview.

How can we make the log available in workflow overview.

Note: I have achieved the solution by implementing the BADI "GOS_MULT_PUBLISH" for the filter value "WF_OVERVIEW" and added the business object type as "CL" and the business object as the class what we have created and appended to the table CT_LPORB which is the changing parameter in the method "ADD_OBJECTS" of this BADI.

But is there any other way to activate the workflow overview without using any BADI and by using any workflow configuration?

View Entire Topic
arunsubbu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Ibrahim and Siva for your inputs.

The solution by Siva works fine. But this solutions holds good if you are going to use this workflow for the first time in production server. This is because, this will show all the work items that are created after including the generic instance of BUS1001006. But if there are already many work items that are created before this changes, it will not be shown in the workflow overview.

Anyways Thanks a lot for this excellent solution. This is what I was looking for Siva.

Regards

Arun