Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pass Action Output parameter as a input parameter to the form

narenthiran_a
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to pass the action output parameter as a form input parameter in the Build process automation. we couldn't able to pass the Action output to the form, we have tried to change the Action output as a list but where exactly need to do the change we didn't get it. Here we are facing the issue as I mentioned below. Is there any other way to over come this?

Thanks in advance,

Narenthiran Annamalai.

View Entire Topic
Chaitanya_Priya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The actions Output parameter can be seen in the Actions project in the Lobby.

The field type would be based on the API specification that you have uploaded when you are creating an Action Project and cannot be modified in the Actions project.

If you would like to modify existing fields, Your API specification should be modified as per your requirements before you upload the specifications to create the Action Project.

narenthiran_a
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi chaitanyapriya.puvvada,

Thanks for your response, I changed the response format and type of the result in the JSON file, If I change the format & type I'm getting an empty object as a results. Is there any blog to understand this JSON formatting or is there any other way to over come this issue?

Thanks in Advance,

Narenthiran Annamalai.

Chaitanya_Priya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

It is not just modifying the API specification.Your API should also support the modification to retreive the exact results.