Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Directory (7.0) - mass changes

infra_team
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have approx 1000 parties using MPA defined in the ID. Is there a way to change the destination URL in the communication channel for all these parties at one go?

I found something on Directory API but I am no developer, thus, I do not really understand it.

Appreciate some pointers.

Thanks.

View Entire Topic
former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Integration Directory API is a JAVA based application which you can used ot make changes to the ID objects.....there is a series of blogs (3 parts) by William Li on this topic, below is the link to one of the blogs....other link references are within the blog itself:

/people/william.li/blog/2008/10/20/directory-api-development--part-1-of-3

The development of the JAVA code should be according to your requirement

Regards,

Abhishek.

infra_team
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

I have actually gone through William's blog. That is the part that I do not understand.

I installed the standalone NDWS but it seems to be missing a few components as I cannot do what the blog is telling me to do.

Also, the wsnavigator looks different from what I see in my PI 7.0. Could not search for directory (Part1).

As mentioned, I am not a developer, hence, a lot of stuff described in the blog is alien to me.

Regards,

Jason

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The blog series is based on SAP PI7.1 .... hence you may find some differences....you can check this in the second part:

From the second part of the blog series by William Li:
Please note, for this blog, NWDS 7.1 is used with PI 7.1.

Regards,

Abhishek.