cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition - Outbound Delivery is not reflected in SAP CI

JuanJara
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi team,

Our customer needs an integration between SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition and SAP CI (Cloud Integration). The requirement is that every time an Outbound Delivery is created or modified, the data is replicated to CI.

We have investigated the corresponding API in SAP Business Accelerator Hub and found the following:

Outbound Delivery - Notify (B2B): https://api.sap.com/api/CO_EDI_DELIVERY_REQUEST_OUT/overview

The scope item that our customer has active is the following: 3NR (Sales Scheduling Agreements)

The User and Communication System were created, in the same way the Communication Arrangement has been created based on the communication scenario SAP_COM_0444.

Outbound Delivery 80000025 is created:

Outbound message is monitored through the Fiori Message Dashboard application: No outbound Outbound Delivery messages created are seen

(Namespace = /LEEDI; Recipient Name = EDI_DELOUT_RECIPIENT)

The Endpoint is monitored in CPI and the messages are not seen either:

Do we need any additional configuration?

Is the API we are using the correct one?

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

J. Camilo

JulianoRomanato
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello juan_camilo_jaramillo.

How are you? I have excluded the Tag "SAP S/4HANA Cloud" and included the Tag "SAP S/4HANA Cloud Extensibility" for this question, as SAP APIs are related to Extensibility.

Regards.

Juliano Romanato.

View Entire Topic
varunvenkat
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi juan_camilo_jaramillo,

for the Outbound Delivery - Notify (B2B) interface, the trigger for the outbound call to notify the external buyer system/3rd party logistics provider is when you post the goods issue for the outbound delivery:

I would suspect that you have only created the OD in your example - once you execute the picking and post the Goods Issue, the OD should be sent to CI and you can view it in the CI monitor.

Best regards
Varun

JuanJara
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, aaabbbaa

Thanks for your answer.

I have consulted with our team and they confirm that the execution of picking and posting for Goods Issue is being carried out, however, the data is not yet reflected in the Fiori Dashboard application or in the CI monitor.

Example:

If you have another idea I would appreciate it.

Best,

J. Camilo