cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG & Ariba-SLP Integration steps configuration docs

0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Working on the SLP- Ariba Integration with SAP MDG. Is there any steps by step configuration documents to do the same.

Scenarios

The steps to configure the response back to Ariba from MDG with validation messages before replication

Steps to configure the response back to Ariba from MDG/ECC with vendor data post replication in MDG

It will be useful if there is any How to do SAP docs for the same. Kindly suggest.

Thanks,

Nalla B

View Entire Topic
0 Kudos

Hello Nallasivam,

Were you able to integrate Ariba SLP with MDG. Could you please provide the steps to integrate. I am able to push supplier record from Ariba but nothing gets replicated.

Cheers,

AL

0 Kudos

alegoria , were you able to do SLP integration with MDG. Can you please guide me on the steps, it would be really helpful.

0 Kudos

Hi ashish.bansal895022,

Yes, I was able to integrate SLP with MDG. Please follow the below steps,

1. In Ariba SLP - SM Admin - ERP Sync - CIG - system ID

2. Create project in CIG

3. Enable Businesspartner web services in soamanager

4. Create business system ID and relevant configurations(technical settings) in DRFIMG

cheers,

AL

ram2linkin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Berlier and leads,

Can you please suggest the process of sending ACM_ID from SLP to ERP table ? Will this acm_id should be sent in a enhanced custom field when sending and should be manually maintained in ERP table like ARBCIG_SYSTIDMAP ?

Can someone explain the process of how ACM_ID will be sent to ERP via MDG-S and updation of acm_id with ERP vendor id ?

0 Kudos

Hi Ramprasad,

Hope this is for mapping the partitioned supplier with common supplier for downstream process. We used to maintain it manually in SYSTEMID MAP table with ACM ID and vendor ID.

cheers,

AL