cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDK Cloud Build Service - error copying AndroidManifest.xml

andreas_gall2
Participant
0 Kudos

I am playing around with Cloud Build Service after coming across this blog: https://blogs.sap.com/2022/03/23/cloud-build-service-build-a-client-with-specific-sdk-versions/

I basically went through this tutorial https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/cp-mobile-dev-kit-cbs-client.html#eb2055c9-4817-48bb-bd3a-8a9e2... and tried to build an Asset Manager client but whenever I start a build job it fails with this error:

-------------------------BUILDSCRIPT.GRADLE---------------------------------
Built aar for @nativescript/core
Updating runtime package.json with configuration values...
Project successfully prepared (android)
merging /mnt/workspace/SAMPROJECT/MDK_SDK/SAMPROJECT/app/App_Resources_Merge/Android/src/main/AndroidManifest.xml
Note: /mnt/workspace/SAMPROJECT/MDK_SDK/SAMPROJECT/platforms/tempPlugin/ui_material_core_tabs/src/main/java/com/nativescript/material/core/BottomNavigationBar.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details. EPERM: operation not permitted, copyfile '/mnt/workspace/SAMPROJECT/MDK_SDK/SAMPROJECT/app/App_Resources_Merge/Android/src/main/AndroidManifest.xml' -> '/mnt/workspace/SAMPROJECT/MDK_SDK/SAMPROJECT/platforms/android/app/src/debug/AndroidManifest.xml'

Any ideas what could go wrong?

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
  • Did you choose Client Type as "SAP Asset Manager" OR "Customized Mobile Development Kit Client" to build your client?
  • What SDK version and Minimum Platform version you selected?
andreas_gall2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi jitendrakumar.kansal

I've downloaded the SAP Asset Manger 2210 MDK project from me.sap.com where I configured the BrandedSettings.json and MDKProject.json. I've chosen "Customized Mobile Development" in order to upload the zipped MDK project folder. For the build itself I've set these options:

- SDK-Version: always use SAP Recommendation
- Minimum Platform Version: 12 (for Android)

In the job log I see that the "SAP Recommendation" for the SDK version is 6.3.7.

View Entire Topic
samir_nigam
Explorer

The "EPERM: operation not permitted, copyfile" issue is fixed and the fix has been released to Mobile Services production systems in all regions.

Thanks,

Samir Nigam

SAP Mobile Services Cloud Build