cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[MDK] SAP MDK SDK 6.2.5 introduces new issues

miqueias_maia
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello, experts and the MDK development team.

A few months ago I've related here a bug on MDK to clear/redraw the attachment component. Recently, a new SDK version has been released and fixed the problem. But, unfortunately, also adds news issues to our applications.

I don't really know if the issues are from 6.2.5 or 6.2.4, once we've not built the app using the penultimate.

On resume, the problem is related to the bindings. We use `{entity/property}` to display the properties, but now, is being presented as what we use to make the binding run. On the database, the data is saved good.

Look this:

Version 6.2.5 fixes our problem with the page redraw, but also breaks our app, and adjusting it using rules, for example, needs a huge effort to fix. We decided to keep with the 6.2.3 SDK.

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Can you clarify, on initial load is it working and then when you resume it stops working?

miqueias_maia
Participant
0 Kudos

Not on the initial load and not on resume.

Looks the problem is just on the Object table and Object header. If the binding calls a rule, the data is presented well. If the data is just the usual binding (e.g.: {entity/display}), doesn't work.

View Entire Topic
bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I just tried with the iOS App Store client and I am unable to reproduce the issue. I am seeing the binding evaluate and display as expected showing my static text and the dynamic value. Is that page your main page or a sub page?

miqueias_maia
Participant
0 Kudos

It's on my main page (a sectioned table page) and the subpages.

We don't change anything on the application, just built with 6.2.5 version.

miqueias_maia
Participant
0 Kudos

You can see an example that does not work with 6.2.5.

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thanks for the detail. I was not using an i18n lookup. I have reproduced the issue and we are investigating.