cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration fiori ui5 app from Launchpad to Work Zone

former_member724290
Participant

I have an application (Leave Request) running in an on-premises launchpad.

The application is successfully launched in the WebIDE (neo env) through the configuration.js file. Index.html is missing.

I want to deploy it in the Neo or Cloud Foundry (Business Application Studio). Hope I should create the correct index.html. The created index.html based on the example of another working project does not work. My project also differs in that it has additional routes in the neo-app.json file - example:

{<br>      "path": "/resources/sap/retail/store/lib/reuse",<br>      "target": {<br>        "type": "application",<br>        "name": "retailstorelibreuse",<br>        "entryPath": "/sap/retail/store/lib/reuse"<br>      },<br>      "description": "Retail library"<br>    },<br>    {<br>      "path": "/sap/ui5/1/resources/sap/hcm/lib/common",<br>      "target": {<br>        "type": "application",<br>        "name": "hcmlibcommon",<br>        "entryPath": "/sap/hcm/lib/common"<br>      },<br>      "description": "HCM library (legacy path)"<br>},<br>.....

How should I migrate the ui5 application from the on-premises launchpad (where it is launched from the configuration.js file) to the Work Zone and deploy it in the Cloud Foundry?

Wallace
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Andrey,
Hoping an "expert" can answer this, we found a feature on the to be delivered list around standard workzone and UI5.

Would like to see answer to this question you raise.

However, the answer comes, if it isn't specified, push the person responding to clarify which work zone they talk about.

Best Regards, Wallace

View Entire Topic
jlongie
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos